The Rock vs John Cena Wrestlemania XXVIII 2012 Match Prediction fight big in wwe history.all fans of WWE wants to enjoy this entertainment match in The Rock vs John Cena WWE fight in Wrestlemania XXVIII(28) on 1st April 2012.The Rock Vs. John Cena is destined to be one of the greatest WrestleMania matches in the entire past and future of the WWE. It is not just a match, but it is a clashing of generations. Professional wrestling fans need to take a trip down memory lane to the not so distant past. Ten years ago, The Rock and Hulk Hogan wrestled in one of the greatest WrestleMania matches of all time and indeed, one of the greatest matches in the entire career of both men. The match simply stole the show. Nobody knew who to cheer or who to boo simply because both men helped to revolutionize the era of wrestling that they perfected, and they also helped to lay the foundations for the future.In the most anticipated WrestleMania clash in history, John Cena will collide with The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII, emanating from The Great One’s hometown of Miami.
Tonight doesn’t just feature the go-home edition of WWE Monday Night Raw but also the one-hour documentary style special on The Rock and John Cena leading into their WrestleMania 28 match entitled “Once in a Lifetime.Few could have anticipated that two of sports-entertainment’s most celebrated icons would ever meet in the squared circle, let alone on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Yet, the WWE Universe will bear witness to this blockbuster collision on Apr. 1, 2012 – one year after The Cenation Commander-in-Chief and “The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment” agreed to battle in a dream match for the ages.”
The Rock vs John Cena Wrestlemania 28 Fight Prediction 2012
The Rock vs John Cena Wrestlemania XXVIII 2012 Match Prediction
Rock vs John Cena WWE Fight 2012.
Date:- 1st April 2012. Time:- 04:0
There really is no way to know exactly who will win between The Rock and John Cena at WrestleMania 28 simply because professional wrestling is a game of “never say never”. A year ago, nobody even thought that The Rock would ever return to the WWE, let alone return for one more match at WrestleMania against the biggest superstar in the world, John Cena. This fact is a prime example of the “never say never” world of the WWE Universe and this is living proof of why there is simply no way to determine who will win.
Why The Rock could win at WrestleMania 28:
- The Rock has endless amounts of experience. Just like Cena, he was one of the fastest rising superstars of all time, but The Rock did it several years before Cena and therefore, the life and ring experience could give him the upper hand.
- The Rock has already had the “battle of ages” experience. During his battle with Hulk Hogan ten years ago, Hogan took it to The Rock and refused to be beat and it eventually took three rock bottoms to lay “The Immortal One” to rest. Rock knows exactly what it takes to defeat a legend on “The Grandest Stage of Them All”, John Cena doesn’t – yet.
- The Rock is a third generation superstar. His father and his grandfather are both icons of the squared circle. He lives and breathes wrestling and has seen every trick in the book to achieve victory.
Why John Cena could win at WrestleMania 28:
- John Cena has never sold out. After The Rock defeated Hulk Hogan, he vanished from the ring, taking the torch with him and he became a movie star. John Cena has never done anything of the sort. While The Rock is technically more experienced in terms of years in the ring, they actually weigh up quite evenly considering John Cena has never had a break, except to heal injury.
- John Cena has a fiery passion like no other superstar in the history of professional wrestling. He wants the torch that Hogan left to The Rock, and he will stop at nothing until he gets it. He has the total package on the microphone, in the ring and perhaps more important of all, in his heart – something that The Rock may or may not have anymore.
- John Cena has been active in the current generation of the WWE. He has the experience of working with the younger talents and has therefore had to adapt his own style in order to survive. The Rock’s lengthy absence from the WWE means that he is still technically in the post-attitude WWE style. This could work in Cena’s favor and give him the edge he needs over “The Great One.”
Big competition start from when In Wrestlemania XXVII Rock constantly taunted Cena by calling him various names. Cena was waiting for a chance to have a go at Rock since then It seems his wish came true rather much too quickly in WWE history.With just under three months to wait, who will win when the flag bearers of two generations of professional wrestling clash at WrestleMania 28 will The Rock add another notch to his legacy or will John Cena claim the torch and lead the WWE into the future?
Sports News Found By:
- the rock vs john cena
- john cena vs the rock
- wwe the rock vs john cena
- John cena and the rock