Federer beats Djokovic to reach his 8th Wimbledon final on Friday 06 July 2012 in semifinal game.Six-time best Roger Federer baffled arresting best Novak Djokovic 6-3, 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 on Friday to book his abode in Sunday’ final of the Wimbledon Championships.
After accident the aboriginal set, apple amount one Serbian fought aback to win the additional set 6-3 in half-an-hour and levelled the bout at one set apiece.
But Federer connected his advancing bold in the third set as the Swiss adept won the set 6-4 afterwards a continued action abiding 47 account to advance the bout by two sets to one.
Third seeded Federer started on absolute agenda as he won the aboriginal set 6-3 in just 24 minutes.
The champ will face either Andy Murray or Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Sunday’s final.
More Sports Updates
- » Wimbledon Tickets For Buy or Sell Wimbledon 2013 Tickets
- » Aisam-ul Haq to fight Pakistan Davis Cup Final Case
- » Djokovic and Serena Williams named ITF World Champions 2012
- » Somdev Devvarman and Sania Mirza get easy draw in first round of Wimbledon
- » Marion Bartoli to face Kvitova in Eastbourne final