Pakistan vs South Africa 1st ODI Predictions
Pakistan vs South Africa 1st ODI: Pakitan will be taking on Sout hAfrica in the 5 match One Day series starting from 29 oc October with the First One day International.
Pakistan are coming into this ODI match on the back of two poor defeats in the hands of South Africa in Twenty20 International matches. Pakistan have shown that they have good enough bowling Unit but there batting is somthing which lets them down all the time. Now they will be hoping to get back to winning ways in the ODI series.
The moot point is whether Pakistan will be able to overcome their batting blues and get something decent on board. Younis Khan returns to the side and will ensure that his presence in the middle-order provides the side with some backbone.
Shahid Afridi needs to bat much better than he has, while the Pakistani spinners are doing a good job for now.
South Africa were without Hashim Amla, Jacques Kallis and Dale Steyn in the T20Is and still managed to win the games. It will be worth seeing how they unleash the trio against Pakistan in the ODIs.
More Sports Updates
- » Wrestling Matches in Punjab Sports Festival 2012 Live Ptv Sports With Inoki Japanese Wrestlers
- » 1st T20 2012: Pakistan beat Australia & won by 7 Wickets
- » Shahid Afridi can’t play 2 T20s against Australia
- » Pakistan vs India T20 Warm Up Match Date Time Teams Tickets Online 17 Sep 2012
- » Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta up for best player award