Mohammad Majid Ali records third win in world U-21 snooker championship at Wuxi.Pakistan’s Mohammad Majid Ali chalked up his third victory routing Rogan Beedle of New Zealand 4-0 in the IBSF world under-21 snooker championship in Wuxi, China, on Tuesday.
Majid had three wins and a defeat from four group G outings excluding a walkover against Libyan player. The organisers had revised the group and scratched the Libyan cueist.
Hunain Aamir, meanwhile, suffered his second defeat in four games losing 2-4 to Belgium’s Jurian Heusdens.
Both the players will have to play two more league matches.
Results of Final Snooker U-21 World Championship:
Mohammad Majid Ali bt Rogan Beedle (New Zealand) 4-0; Jurian Heusdens (Belgium) bt Hunain Aamir 4-2.
More Sports Updates
- » Mohammad Asif Wins 6-Red Asian Cup of Snooker Title Doha
- » World Snooker PTC Grand Final 2013 Live Score,Results
- » India - Pakistan snooker series postponed due to security fears
- » Pakistan Snooker Team 8-member Squad against India Tour 2013
- » Mark Selby beats Shaun Murphy UK Snooker Championship 2012