Most famous WBO Welter Weight World Champion Manny Pacquiao will fight on 12th November 2011 with another high profile boxer Manuel Marquez III. This Mega boxing fight will be held in MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, at 9 p.m. ET.
In the Full Boxing fight Card there are many good fight for seen and fans will enjoy this Friday night with full entertainment.here is other fights details for boxing fans which will be held today.
The full card for PPV Saturday night:
Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez
Timothy Bradley vs. Joel Casamayor
Mike Alvarado vs. Breidis Prescott
Luis Cruz vs. Juan Carlos Burgos
Dan Rafeal Tweeted some official information regarding fight Purse
@danrafaelespnOfficial purses: Manny $6M (guaranteed $22M), JMM $5M, Bradley $1.025M, Casam $100K, Alvarado $75K, Prescott $35K, Cruz $35K, Burgos $22,500
In Previous both fights Manny Pacquiao have some how little edge on Marquez 3 but its minor to ignore because one fight were draw and other win by Pacquiao by very close decision.
In Las Vegas the two men hit the scales to make the bout official. The official weight limit was a 144 pound catchweight despite Pacquiao’s welterweight (147 pound) title being on the line.
Marquez’s official weight was 142 pounds.
Both Pacquiao and Marquez looked in great shape and hopefully that translates into a great fight.
Some Previous Fights of both boxer here for fans information
Last 5 Fights:
- May 07, 2011 – Pacquiao (Decision) vs. Shane Mosley
- November 13, 2010 – Pacquiao (Decision) vs. Antonio Margarito
- March 13, 2010 – Pacquiao (Decision) vs. Joshua Clottey
- November 14, 2009 – Pacquiao (TKO – 12) vs. Miguel Angel Cotto
- May 02, 2009 – Pacquiao (KO – 2) vs. Ricky Hatton
Juan Manuel Marquez
Last 5 Fights:
- July 16, 2011 – Marquez (KO – 1) vs. Likar Ramos
- November 27, 2010 – Marquez (TKO – 9) vs. Michael Katsidis
- July 31, 2010 – Marquez (Decision) vs. Juan Diaz
- September 19, 2009 – Marquez (Decision) vs. Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- February 28, 2009 – Marquez (TKO – 9) Juan Diaz
from above past history you can imagine how hard this for both fighter to lead on other in this night.but now this game is on their strong nerves.
Pacquiao vs Marquez III fight Live Voting Poll (Vote your Favourite)
Manny Pacquiao vs Manuel Marquez 3 Boxing Fight Prediction:
Its really hard to predict one fighter with same past record.Manny Pacquiao is on his best and on the other hand Manuel Marquez prove himself as best and hardest boxer ever.Manny Pacquiao make himself like a skilled boxer with in all previous fights.
So its strongly edged that Manny Pacquiao won this fight but its not an childish play or one sided game.on the other hand Manuel Marquez 3 will definitely give him real tough time and surly touch the finish line.This Fight is like to ended one or two round before.
Manny Pacquiao vs Manuel Marquez 3 Boxing Live Fight Result and Highlights
This fight is HBO PPV fight.This Fight will be take in action from MGM Grand in Las Vegas.All the Rounds result will be provided here when the fight will be start.After the the fight we will surly highlights videos for our fans.so Please stay with us and enjoy this mega boxing night.and enjoy our coverage to this boxing fight.
Result: Manny Pacquiao Winner by Majority Decision, Still WBA Champion; 114-114, 115-113, 116-112
More Sports Updates
- » Carl Froch vs Mikkel Kessler Live Fight Match Results Video Highlights 25 May 2013
- » Mohammad Hafeez 122 Runs Highlights Videos Vs Ireland 23 May 2013
- » Dierry Jean vs Cleotis Pendarvis Live Boxing Fight Results 10 May 2013
- » India Squad for ICC Champions Trophy 2013
- » Mayweather vs Guerrero Live Boxing Fight Results Videos PPV Full Show - 4 May 2013