India vs Ireland Hockey Live Match Score Highlights 21 February 2013 in World Hockey League round 2 tournament. Watch India vs Ireland hockey match live score online World Hockey League round 2 full highlights goals updates results videos replay with TV broadcast channels videos here with start time of match.Hockey World League action when the Hero Hockey World League Round 2 tournament begins. Six men’s teams and six womens’ teams will take to the field to earn a berth in the Hockey World League Semi-Finals in June. The Semi-Finals will ultimately determine the field for the 2014 World Cup in the Netherlands.
in last match India beat Oman by 9-1 goals and this a big victory for Indian hockey team in this tournament.Ireland equalled their largest ever senior men’s international victory as they saw off Fiji 13-0 in the opening game of day two of the Hero Hockey World League Round Two 2013 in Delhi. Indeed, it was a record-breaking day as Eugene Magee, captain for the day, played in his 164th international game, a record for a player in the Irish green jersey. He was among a list of nine goalscorers with Mitch Darling starting the run in the 12th minute while Alan Sothern continued his fine scoring form, netting second consecutive hat trick late in the game.
Another powerful performance from India saw them set up a critical Hero Hockey World League Round Two 2013 date with Ireland on Thursday when the two remaining sides with unbeaten records meet in Delhi. Oman put up a brave fight, pulling back a goal just before half-time via the drag-flicking stick of Mohamed Hubais Al Shar.But the hosts had already nabbed four at that point, again their penalty corner pair VR Raghunath and Rupinder Pal Singh fizzing home some exceptional low strikes while Nitin Thimmaiah and Dharamvir Singh chipped in, too. In the second half, there was a first international strike for Mandeep Singh and more corners for Raghunath and Rupinder. Thimmaiah and Gurjinder Singh closed out the win.
India vs Ireland Hockey Match 2013
Hockey World League Round 2
Date: 21 February 2013 | 21-02-2013
Venue: Delhi, India
India 3 – 3 Ireland
- India manages to defend. FULL TIME score: India 3 Ireland 2. India wins.
- Fast dispatch by Paul Gleghorne as an athletic, diving Eugene fails to reach out on the right of the post. FULL TIME: Scores leveled 1-1.
- ** Goal : Rupinderpal sounds the board on that PC with his low flick going slightly on to the left of Irish GK.**
- ** Goal : Ireland level 1-1 as they take a variation yet again. **
- ** Goal : Dharamvir pushes, Danish stops and Raghunath scores. India lead 2-1.**
- ** Goal : Chirstopher Cargo’s hard hit on the left in the Indian circle finds an accurate deflection from Eugene Magee. Ireland equalizes again. It is 2-2.**
- ** Goal : Easy goal by Dharamvir. In a quick counter, he, in the center flank, passed the ball to Mandeep Singh on the left. Thereafter, he was loitering down the flank. Mandeep passed back to him at the top of the circle. He was alone and his reverse flick sounded the board. India leads 3-2.**
India team beat last hockey match against Oman and they are more confident to win against Ireland but what will happened next must watch live match and results goals updates to check who will win?.