India vs Belgium Hockey Match Champion Trophy Quarter Final 1st pool A match will be played 6th December 2012 start on local time 12:30/ 15:00 Australia Eastern Time at Australia Stadium. We will be providing India vs Belgium Quarter final online Live score results goal updates with full information on here Asportsnews.
When the top-seeded Indians square off against the fourth-seeded Belgians, it is truly anyone’s guess what will happen. This is Belgium’s first Champions Trophy appearance in the small nation’s history, and they are still looking for their first point at this level after going 0-3 in the preliminary round. India had a spectacular preliminary round, but also has limited recent experience at the Champions Trophy with their last appearance at the event coming in 2005. The history books are no help in predicting the winner of this one, so our tip is to simply hold on to your hats and enjoy the ride.
India and Netherlander are pool toppers of FIH Champions Trophy 2012 being played at State Netball Hockey Center, Melbourne, Australia and will face Belgium and New Zealand respectively in quarter final. While hosts Australia will lock horns with England and Olympic Gold Medalists Germany will face unpredictable Asian Giants Pakistan in the knock out stage of the tournament.
India vs Belgium Live Score Hockey Match Champion Trophy 2012 Quarter Final Round
Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy 2012
India v Belgium quarterfinal Match
Date : 2012 December 6, Thursday
Time : 15:00 Australia Eastern Time
India vs Belgium hockey live score online updates here with start of match stay connected!
India 1 : 0 Belgium
India won by 1 Goal.
Please refresh page for every goal updates or press F5.
- Game over! @hockeybe threw everything at @TheHockeyIndia, but India was able to hold to win 1-0 in the 3rd quarter final #CTMelb2012
- India has also qualified for the semi final of FIH Champions Trophy. #CTMelb2012 #Hockey
- Gr8 News 🙂 “@jaspreet_sahni: India beat Belgium 1-0 to reach Champions Trophy semi-final. #CTMelb2012 #hockey”
- India hangs on 1-0 lead to win agnt #Belgium, Reach Semi of #CTMelb2012 where will face the winner of @Kookaburras vs #England
- Belgium pulls goalie for the extra attacker — one minute to go #CTMelb2012
- India are through to semifinals of Champions Trophy. #Hockey #CTMelb2012
- India edge Belgium 1-0 to sail into Champions Trophy semis. #CTMelb2012
- The shot goes wide and @TheHockeyIndia hold on. Under 2 minutes left to play #CTMelb2012
- Belgium missed PC once again, Belgium taken off goalie, India leading 1-0, 1.45″ togo #CTMelb2012
- Whattay save from the young Indian goalie there!!! We are hanging on to that 1-0 lead. Come on India! #CTMelb2012
- .@hockeybe will get another shot on goal through a penalty corner! #CTMelb2012
- Great save by Potunuri keep @hockeybe from scoring. IND 1- BEL 0 with 5 minutes to go #CTMelb2012
- Great save by Indian goalkeeper, P T Rao. With less than 4 minutes left, India is leading 1 – 0 against Belgium. #CTMelb2012 #Hockey
- Rao is keeping India in… great save on PC, India 1-0 Belgium .. 6″ to go #CTMelb2012
- India are down 2 men as they defend their 1-0 lead in the last 6 minutes #Hockey #CTMelb2012
- Another opportunity to @hockeybe through a penalty corner! #CTMelb2012
- Referral called for PC, India is leading 1-0 #CTMelb2012
- 9 to go — Belgium getting some good looks, but India still holds the lead. #CTMelb2012
- No score to @hockeybe. @TheHockeyIndia hold their 1-0 lead with 8 minutes to play #CTMelb2012
- 9 to go — Belgium getting some good looks, but India still holds the lead. #CTMelb2012
- Penalty corner to @hockeybe could level the scores with less than 10 minutes left to play #CTMelb2012
- The crowd is nuts for this game. This atmosphere is what hockey players live for. #CTMelb2012
- Time continues to tick away — 11 minutes left and India still up 1-0 against Belgium. #CTMelb2012
- India steel lead now against Belgium quarter final match in 2nd round
- Into the last 15 minutes of the #CTMelb2012 quarterfinal and India still leading Belgium 1-0. #hockey
- RT”@HockeyAustralia: .@TheHockeyIndia can’t convert. Their lead stays at 1-0 over @hockeybe #CTMelb2012″
- raghunath fires wide for finding deflection from dharamvir’s stick, but no touch at baseline… #CTMelb2012, IND 1-0 BEL
- Penalty corner to @TheHockeyIndia. This could see them take a 2-0 lead with 20 minutes left to play #CTMelb2012
- India still attacking trying to score a second goal to get some breathing space while living dangerously. #Hockey #CTMelb2012
- 20 min left to full time and India still leading Belgium 1-0 in the quarter-final. #CTMelb2012 #hockey
- India enter their nervous final 20 minutes and may be crucial. #hockey #CTMelb2012
- Second half of the quarter final between @TheHockeyIndia and @hockeybe underway. 10 minutes in and scores remain IND 1 – BEL 0 #CTMelb2012
- Still 1-0 , 43 mins gone. Belgium is playing well. We need to score one to have some breathing space. #CTMelb2012 #IndianHockey
- Belgian defence looking weak here giving a couple of half chances. #hockey #CTMelb2012
- Belgium are pressing hard, but Indian defencce holds well. #hockey #CTMelb2012
- Second half whistle just blew — hold onto your hats for an exciting 35 minute finale between India and Belgium! #CTMelb2012
- India go into the break with a 1-0 lead. Indians ran hard in first-half, fitness will be tested in second. #hockey #CTMelb2012
- No score for Belgium from the penalty. HT: @TheHockeyIndia 1 – @hockeybe 0 #CTMelb2012
- PT Rao saves a high flick from a Belgium PC to keep India in the lead. India 1-0 Belgium #Hockey #CTMelb2012
- 1 min remaining in first half. Ind 1-0 Belgium. PC for Belgium. #IndvBel #CTMelb2012 #hockey Cmon Belgium #Quarterfinal3
- Last five minutes in first half left. India still leading Belgium 1-0 via Nitin’s goal. #CTMelb2012 #hockey
- Nithin smashes India into the lead. India 1-0 Belgium #IndianHockey #CTMelb2012
- First goal of the match goes to @TheHockeyIndia through Nithin Thimmaiah on the 13 minute mark #CTMelb2012
India and Belgium hockey match streaming broadcast on Fox TV, ABC1, PTV Sports with HD stream online telecast with start of match we hope all fans must tune their favorite channels from tv to enjoy full game so stay for more updates.
The 1st Quarter final of the Champion Trophy India against Belgium. India top of the rank on pool A played 3 matches two match win and one match lose. Belgium Played on Pool B same tree matches and all matches lost. India and Germany have 6 points from 2 wins from 3 matches but India are at top by the virtue of better goal difference. Similarly in pool B of FIH Champions Trophy, Netherlands peeps Australia to top the pool after being tied in terms of points and goal difference.
India is ready to play against Belgium on its quarter final match of 2012 Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy. Belgium is with 0 win on the group stage while India has won 2 matches out of 3 played. The confidence of India is somehow high to make the win over Belgium on this match.When the top-seeded Indians square off against the fourth-seeded Belgians, it is truly anyone’s guess what will happen. This is Belgium’s first Champions Trophy appearance in the small nation’s history. India had a spectacular preliminary round, but also has limited recent experience at the Champions Trophy.
Teams: India Hockey and Belgium hockey teams squads and players list details here.
India Hockey Squads: GOALKEEPERS
1. PR Sreejesh
2. PT Rao
3. VR Raghunath (Vice-Captain)
4. Rupinderpal Singh
5. Harbir Singh
6. Sardar Singh (Captain)
7. Kothajit Singh
8. Birendra Lakra
9. Manpreet Singh
10. Gurmail Singh
11. SV Sunil
12. Gurvinder Singh Chandi
13. Danish Mujtaba
14. S.K. Uthappa
15. Nithin Thimmaiah
16. Yuvraj Walmiki
17. Dharamvir Singh
18. Akashdeep Singh
1. Srenivas Rao – Goalkeeper
2. Amit Rohidas – Defender
3. MB Aiyappa – Halfbacks
4. Chinglensana Singh – Forward
5. Pradhanna Sommanna – Forward
6. PL Thimmanna – Forward
Belgium Hockey Squads: Gauthier Boccard (Waterloo Ducks), Tom Boon (Racing), Thomas Briels (Oranje Zwart / PB), Cédric Charlier (Racing), Alexander Paeuw (Waterloo Ducks), Felix Denayer (Dragons), Alexander Saedeleer (Waterloo Ducks), Sébastien Dockier (Beerschot), John-John Dohmen (Waterloo Ducks) Simon Gougnard (Racing), Jeremy Gucassoff (Racing / GK), Alexander Hendrickx (Antwerp), Amaury Keusters (Heracles), Loïck Luypaert (Dragons) Xavier Reckinger (Braxgata), Jerome Truyens (Racing / C), Vincent Vanasch (Waterloo Ducks / GK), Arthur Van Doren (Dragons) and Elliot Van Strydonck (Leopold).
Watch India vs Belgium hockey live match score online results replay from this page with and after match so stay here to check latest score goals updates from this page about Ind vs Belg hockey match 2012.match team news squads players actions and grounds with whether condition report videos here on asportsnews so stay tune every information.