The India vs South Korea hockey match in the Asia Hockey Cup 2013 is scheduled to be played upon 27 Aug, 2013. You can catch all the action including live commentary, live score updates, team squads, match prediction, match results and complete goals highlights at this page. The match will start on 17:35 IST at Azlan Shah Stadium, Ipoh, Malaysia. The match will be broadcasted live by Star Sports, ESPN, Neo Sports and PTV Sports.
India have started their Asia Cup 2013 with a huge goals margin victory over Oman in their opening match. They defeated Oman with 8-0 goals with quite ease. Now their next big challenge is India vs South Korea match. If India can win this match they will qualify for the Semi-finals and will be able to keep their hopes alive about qualifying for the Hockey World Cup 2014.
“India vs South Korea Hockey Match Score Asia Cup 2013 Aug, 27″
Date: 27 August 2013
Time: 17:35 IST
Venue: Azlan Shah Stadium
refresh page for latest updates or press # f5….
Hockey Live Score Goals Updates
India 2 : 0 Korea
Match end : Final Time
Live Commentary Updates#:
- Likely semi final match ups : India v Malaysia, Korea v Pakistan. And remember World League Koreans packed off Pakistan.
- India score their second via Mandeep and look certain for the 3 points and top table
- India beat Korea 2-0 to top their Pool and qualify for semis of
- Big opportunity missed by Korea then close to goal, tight deflection far post #Asiacup13. India still lead 1-0 with 18mins to go #asiacup13
- Hockey Asia Cup: 10 minutes of the second half played and the score still stand 1-0 to India ..
- Halftime: India 1 Korea 0. India made use of solitary PC while Korea muffed 5 PC. Very slow paced match as India try to dictate pace
- Hockey Asia Cup: India’s goalkeeper with another brilliant save
- Korea awarded 4th penalty corner
- Hockey Asia CUP:off the foot and yet another PC
- India lead 1-0 against Korea. 5 mins to go in the first half…#Asiacup13 @indiahockey
- Hockey Asia Cup: Super save by the keeper
- Korea awarded second penalty corner, another foul by Ragunath
- Sreejesh makes double save to deny the Koreans
- Korea awarded penalty corner as ball hits Ragunath foot
- 15 minutes played, India lead Kotea 1-0 #AsiaCup2013
- Penalty Corner Raghunath Vokkaliga Ramachandra goals 1st #
- match start now bw : India and Korea
Korea hockey team is the current defending Champion of the Asia Cup so it is obvious that they are a very competitive team. Korea has already won the Asia Hockey Cup three times and is also looking very impressive in this edition of the tournament. In their opening match of Asia Cup 2013 against Bangladesh, South Korea emerged as victorious with 9-0 goals after 2 half’s of the match.
PR Sreejesh (vice-captain), PT Rao, VR Raghunath, Rupinder Pal Singh, Amit Rohidas, Kothajit Singh, Birendra Lakra, Gurmail Singh, Sardar Singh (captain), Manpreet Singh, Chinglensana Singh, Dharamvir Singh, SK Uthappa, Ramandeep Singh, Nithin Thimmaiah, Mandeep Singh, Malak Singh, Nikin Thimmaiah.
HyeLyoung Han (Captain), Sin Hye Lee, Hea Bin JungYoung Ran Kim, Eun Ji Cho, Se Na Cha, Jong Hee Kim, Mi Hyun Park, Jong Eun Kim, Da Rae Kim, Seul Ki Cheon, Hyo Ju An, Sunsoon Oh, Young Sil Lee, Ki Ju Park, Ji Seon Hong, Eunbi Cheon, Seung A Park
India vs South Korea hockey match Prediction:
Both teams have shown impressive game in their opening matches but one should remember that opponents of both these teams were not so tough. In India vs South Korea Asia Hockey Cup 2013 match we think that South Korea will win the match and qualify for the Semi-finals. This is going to be a very exciting but a low scoring game.
So visit us back on 27th August, 2013 in order to get the latest live score updates, team squads, match prediction, match results and complete goals video highlights.
Sports News Found By:
- asian game hockey match india v/s korea video
- india vs s coria hockey match
- india vs south korea hockey semi final preview
- today asian games hockey match update