whistling straits golf course,whistling straits golf club, whistling straits, kohler wisconsin, us pga championship 2010, uspga
The PGA Championship 2010 starts today an it will be played at the Whistling Straits golf course. Want to learn more about it? Here are some facts:
* It is one of the longest golf courses in major championships, with a total of 7,514 yards and a par of 72.
* It was designed as a replica of seaside courses in UK and Ireland.
* It was designed by Pete and Alice Dye.
* The yardage for this year has been cut down to 7,507.
* It is associated with luxury resort “The American Club” in Kohler, Wisconsin.
* The most difficult par-3 on the course is the seventeenth, called “Pinched Nerve”.
Are you excited with the beginning of the PGA Championship yet? Don’t forget to check back for our coverage on the tournament.