Arsenal vs Manchester City Live Score Premier League Highlights 2012.Arsenal will take on Manchester City live football England Premier League match on 08 April 2012 at Emirates Stadium. Arsenal vs Man City live premier league match very excited and important for both teams. Arsenal specially in good form and they win his last all meetings so this time to improve for Man city game.Manchester City squad for this match perfect and they high hope to win and take all points of this game.Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has no new injury concerns in his squad ahead of the clash with Manchester City. Abou Diaby and Francis Coquelin are nearing full fitness, but will not be ready for first-team action for another couple of weeks. Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is expected to be fit after missing the last two games with a foot injury. Joleon Lescott is also back after a hip complaint, while Samir Nasri returns against his former club.
Manchester City could face a daunting eight-point gap to Manchester United by the time this match kicks off. Defender Joleon Lescott (hip) is back in contention while midfielder Samir Nasri could also return against his former club after missing last week’s draw with Sunderland after a family problem and slight injury.Arsenal, though, could be under similar pressure, with Tottenham having the chance to leapfrog them into third and Chelsea potentially closing the gap in the race for the Champions League places to just two points.
Arsenal would love to undermine the club who seem intent on dismantling the best bits of the Gunners side to rebuild it in east Manchester. Arsene Wenger’s team will also have the added incentive of knowing exactly what they require to keep their noses ahead of Tottenham, Chelsea and Newcastle in the four-way scrap for two Champions League places.
Arsenal vs Manchester City Live Score Premier League Highlights Goals Videos Results Online
Arsenal vs Manchester City Live 2012
England Premier League 2012
Date:- 08 April 2012 time:- 10:00
Venue:- Emirates Stadium,UAE.
- Manchester City have won both matches against Arsenal this season by the same scoreline, 1-0.
- City’s 1-0 win in the Carling Cup in November ended a run of 28 matches without a victory away at Arsenal in all competitions. Their last league victory came at Highbury in the old Division One on 4 October 1975.
- City have gone 26 league matches without a win at Arsenal and have scored just nine goals in those games.
- The last two league meetings at the Emirates have ended 0-0.
- Arsenal have failed to score in five of their last six matches against Manchester City in all competitions, including the last three at the Emirates Stadium.
- Theo Walcott’s goal last week was Arsenal’s 10th league goal by an Englishman this season, equalling last season’s total. The last season in which at least 11 goals were scored by English players for Arsenal was 1997-1998 when they got 24.
- Walcott has scored or assisted 15 league goals this season. Wayne Rooney is the only Englishman to have contributed more.
- Robin van Persie has gone three league games without a goal for the first time this season. Manchester City are one of only three teams that he has not scored against this season in the league, along with Fulham and Wolves. If he does score he will become only the fourth player to score against 17 different teams in a Premier League season (after Andrew Cole 1993-94, Alan Shearer 1994-95 and Wright 1996-97).
- City have failed to win any of the four games in which Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko have started together this season.
- Roberto Mancini’s side have scored 31 of their last 36 league goals at home.
- Before Christmas, David Silva scored five goals and provided eight assists for Manchester City. Since Christmas he has failed to score and provided only four assists.
Arsenal vs Manchester City Live Match Squads Team Players:
Arsenal (Probable, 4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs; Song, Ramsey; Walcott, Arteta, Rosicky; Van Persie.
Out: Coquelin, Diaby (both hamstring), Frimpong (knee), Mertesacker (ankle), Wilshere (ankle).
Manchester City (Probable, 4-4-1-1): Hart; Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Silva, Y Touré, De Jong, Nasri; Agüero; Balotelli.
Tests: Agüero (foot), Lescott (hip).
Referee: Martin Atkinson (Matches 24, R8 Y80).
Arsenal vs Manchester City Live Score Premier League Highlights Videos 8 April 2012:
Arsenal face Manchester City live match in Premier League next match on 8 April 2012.this very important game for both teams to play and win.we provide Arsenal vs Manchester City Live Score results online updates and end of game highlights videos updated with a shortly times.so stay here and enjoy Arsenal vs Man City live match previews 2012.