Manchester United Voted Most Popular Football Club in England Premier League full season. with a survey researchers select Man United most popular football team club for soccer game lovers. English Premier League giants Manchester United has been identified as the world’s most popular football club by a survey carried out by a leading market research agency, Kantar.
According to the largest global football follower survey, 19-time champions Manchester United has 659 million followers worldwide.
In the survey, Kantar also found that football remains the world’s most popular sport, with 1.6 billion followers globally, reinforcing the results of a recent FIFA survey which produced a similar figure.
“Manchester United has built on a tradition of iconic players, iconic teams and iconic achievements – Beckham, Busby, Benfica ’68. Now our games are broadcast to 1.15 billion households globally, to an audience of over four billion a year,” Manchester United’s commercial director, Richard Arnold said.
“This survey shows that our family of followers is going from strength to strength.”
More Sports Updates
- » India Lose to Egypt in Quarter Final of World Team Squash Championships 2013
- » Monaco president announces Radamel Falcao signing by 60 million euro
- » Watch England vs Ireland, USA vs Belgium, Mexico vs Nigeria live
- » Benfica vs Chelsea Live Score Match Highlights 15 May 2013
- » Beckham named for China football ambassador