Famous Paul Octopus Died | FIFA world Cup 2010 “Paul Octopus” Died | world Cup Octopus
Famous Paul Octopus Died: Paul the Octopus, who correctly predicted the outcome of games during this year’s World Cup soccer tournament Paul Octopus Dead.The cephalopod sage who won worldwide fame over the summer by correctly predicting the results of a host of World Cup matches.
Spain hailed Paul as a national treasure after the animal twice picked the Spaniards as winners, first against Germany then over the Dutch in the final. The animal died in his pool in the night between Monday and Tuesday.
Staff at the centre said his death was not entirely unexpected, since common octopuses generally only live a couple of years.“His success made him almost a bigger story than the World Cup itself,” reflected Porwoll. “We may decide to give Paul his own small burial plot within our grounds and erect a modest permanent shrine.”
Tags: Famous Paul Octopus Died, FIFA world Cup 2010 “Paul Octopus” Died, world Cup Octopus, Octopus, paul octopus, famous octopus, famous octopus died, paul, paul octopus dead, paul octopus die, paul octopus died, paul the octopus
More Sports Updates
- » South Africa Beat Pakistan 5th One Day 12 Nov 2013
- » Pakistan Hockey Team Beat Japan, Win Asian Champion Trophy 2013
- » Nigeria Win Final U17 FIFA World Cup 2013
- » Pakistan Beat India 5-4 Goals & Reach Asian Hockey Champions Trophy Final 2013
- » India Women, Japan Women Qualifying for Final Women Hockey Champion Trophy 2013