FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 Broadcast TV Channels List.2013 FIFA Confederation cup in Brazil live TV channels list for broadcast in US, Canada, Brazil, Pakistan, India, UK, Japan etc countries with best HD, HQ videos with radio audio live commentary so stay connected for catch much more updates on TV, Mobile, Internet here from.If you live in the United States, here’s the TV and Internet schedule for the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup to be staged in Brazil from June 15-30, 2013.
The Confederation Cup matches will be played in six cities in Brazil – Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Fortaleza, Recife, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador. TV Channels Broadcasting Live FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 List The next big event of the Summer 2013 is the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 and there is a huge competition that we will see this time . ESPN has announced that all 16 matches from this summer’s FIFA Confederations Cup will be shown live on US television and Internet. The tournament, which will be held June 15-30 in six cities in Brazil, will be televised across ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNEWS, WatchESPN and ESPN3.com.
Live match coverage will begin on Saturday, June 15, on ESPN and WatchESPN with the tournament’s opening match – host country Brazil vs. Japan – at 2:30 p.m. ET from Estádio Nacional in Brasilia.
ESPN and ESPN Mobile TV will air 13 matches, including three group stage contests featuring the Mexican Men’s National Team – vs. Italy (June 16 at 2:30 p.m. ET), vs. Brazil (June 19 at 2:30 p.m.), and vs. Japan (June 22 at 2:30 p.m.). ESPN2 will televise two matches including the third-place match on June 30 at 11:45 a.m., and ESPNEWS will show one match on Sat., June 22 at 2:30 p.m. – the second of two simultaneous matches in Group B between legendary soccer teams Italy and Brazil.
Confederations Cup matches will be available in high definition on ESPN HD, ESPN2 HD and ESPNEWS HD. The high definition telecasts will be offered as a simulcast of ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNEWS’ coverage.
ESPN on Demand will make full-length versions of all matches from the Confederations Cup available for TV and Mobile on Demand, a day after the match is aired live.
All FIFA Confederations Cup match telecasts will feature prematch, halftime and postmatch studio segments. The prematch segments will include the teams walking onto the pitch, the national anthems and ceremonial handshakes – all symbolic tradition of FIFA-sanctioned international matches. ESPN and ESPN2 will combine to present a two-hour pre-game studio program leading into the title match on Sunday, June 30.
FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 Broadcast TV Channels List
Big event set to continue from the month of the June but yes there is a great competition we will see from this event between the team of the Brazil , Italy , Spain , Mexico , Uruguay , Japan , and Nigeria . May be at this moment for get some teams but yes there is allot to see from the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 this time.
ESPN and ESPN HD channels full list with start time schedule.
All times eastern
Saturday, June 15
Brazil vs Japan, 2:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Sunday, June 16
Mexico vs Italy, 2:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Spain vs Uruguay, 5:45pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Monday, June 17
Tahiti vs Nigeria, 2:45pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Wednesday, June 19
Brazil vs Mexico, 2:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Italy vs Japan, 5:45pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Thursday, June 20
Spain vs Tahiti, 2:45pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Nigeria vs Uruguay, 5:45pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Saturday, June 22
Japan vs Mexico, 2:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Italy vs Brazil, 2:30pm, ESPNEWS/WatchESPN
Sunday, June 23
Nigeria vs Spain, 2:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Uruguay vs Tahiti, 2:30pm, ESPN2/WatchESPN
Wednesday, June 26
Semi-final A1 vs B2, 2:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Thursday, June 27
Semi-final B1 vs A2, 2:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
Sunday, June 30
Third place game, 11:45am, ESPN2/WatchESPN
Final, 5:30pm, ESPN/WatchESPN
TV Channels Showing in European Countries
- EUB – European Union Broadcasting
- Sky Italia
TV Channels Showing in Africa Countries
- Al Jazeera
- AUB – African Union of Broadcasting
TV Channels Broadcasting South America, USA and Canada
- International Media Content Ltd
- Direct TV
- Rádio e Televisão Bandeirantes Ltda – Brazil
- CBC – Canadian Broadcasting Corporation TV & Radio
- OTI – Uruguay
- ESPN Inc. & ABC – USA
TV Coverage and Broadcasting in Asia India Pakistan, Middle East
- Al Jazeera – Middle East
- PTV – Pakistan Television
- ESPNStar – India
FIFA Confederation Cup 2013 stream TV live list of some other channels for tune and enjoy every moment of game.
- Balls Channel, TLN, ESPN, Balls Channel, Watch ESPN, ESPNEWS
- Africa: Asian Television network (ATN), Sky Sports HD
- Australia: Fox Sports
- Bangladesh: Bangladesh TV
- Canada: Asian Television network (ATN)
- Caribbean: Caribbean media corporation
- Europe: Eurosport, Fox Sports
- India: Sky Sport, Star Sports, Ten Sports, ESPN HD
- Japan: Hum Tum TV, Sky Sport, Star Sports, Ten Sports, ESPN HD
- Malaysia: Sky Sport, Star Sports, Ten Sports, ESPN HD
- Middle East: Prime Sports
- Nepal: Fox Sports
- New Zealand: Sky Sport, Star Sports, Ten Sports, ESPN HD
- Pakistan : PTV Sports, Sky Sport, Star Sports, Ten Sports, ESPN HD
- Singapore: Sky Sport, Star Sports, Ten Sports, ESPN HD
- UAE : Prime Sports
- USA: DirecTV
- United Kingdom and Ireland: Sky Sport, Star Sports, Ten Sports, ESPN HD
- South Africa – Supersport 2 & 5
We are provide full channels list for LIVE TV broadcast FIFA Confederation cup in Brazil 2013.If you have any question or suggestion about tournament so must write us in comments section below.
More Sports Updates
- » Brazil vs Spain Final Match Commentary Results 30 June 2013
- » Spain beat Italy 7-6 on penalties to reach final Confederation Cup 2013
- » Spain vs Italy Semi Final Goals Updates Winner Team 27 June 2013
- » Brazil vs Uruguay Semifinal Match Preview and Prediction 26 June 2013
- » Brazil vs Japan Score Goals FIFA Confederation Cup 2013 - 15 June