Breaking: IPL Auctions 2016 National and International Players list With Prices Teams in Indian Premier League about latest updates new introduce teams wise details here at from.
IPL 2013 auction date was discussed in by the IPL council. It would be held on the 3rd February 2013 in Chennai starting time at 11 am. Sony is the official ipl auction live streaming 2013 broadcast provider in India.The Indian Premier League today (Jan 30, 2013) announced the list of 101 players who will go under the hammer for the ipl player auction this season.Though the venue for the auction is yet to be finalized, the representatives were told it would be held “in a metro”.IPL Auctions 2013 National and International Players list With Prices.Pepsi IPL 6 2013 international, local players T20 lists with prices sold in auction here with live updates about every player.2013 IPL auction start on 3rd Feb at Chennai and mostly international foreign players will stay on top as local national players this year IPL auction so check live and latest auction IPL 2013 results for local and international t20 stars prices for play this year.
Pakistani cricketers have once again been left out of the list of players to be auctioned for the Indian Premier League (IPL), the sixth edition of which will be played in April-May this year.
They are not exactly Twenty20 stars but retired Australian skipper Ricky Ponting and his successor Michael Clarke have attracted the highest base price of $400,000 (approx Rs 2.1 crore) among the 101 names who will go under the hammer in the IPL players’ auction to be held on Sunday.
IPL chief executive Sundar Raman tweeted the news after a workshop in Jodhpur during which the decision was reportedly conveyed to all nine franchise representatives.Apart from Australians and South Africans there’s seven players from India as well as a couple from England who will be bid for as well. The Indians who are a part of this auction are Abhishek Nayar, RP Singh, Sudeep Tyadi, Manpreet Gony, Jaidev Unadkat and Wasim Jaffer. Both Jaffer and Nayar had an excellent Ranji Trophy season and it remains to be seen whether that lovely form will be converted in to the high-paying bucks of IPL for them.
The highest reserve cost among them went to Michael Clarke and Ricky Ponting of Australia, both of who will be paid at least $400,000 in the event that they were chosen. Of coursework their salaries could go far higher in the event that they were bid for in the coursework of the 2013 ipl auction.
IPL Auctions 2013: National and International Players list With Prices
IPL 2013 Auction | Pepsi IPL 6
Date: 03 February 2013 | 03-02-2013
Start Time: 11: 00 AM
Venue: Metro, Chennai.
Click here for Check!
- IPL 6 Players Auctions 2013 on 3rd Feb
- IPL 6 2013 Players Auctions Broadcasting TV Channel List
- IPL 6 2013 Players Auctions Prices,Final Result and Teams List
- IPL Auctions 2013 Highest Priced & Sold & Unsold Players List
IPL 2013 Teams Squad and Schedule:
- DD Team Squad for IPL 2013
- RCB Team Squad for IPL 2013
- MI Team Squad for IPL 2013
- PWI Team Squad for IPL 2013
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Squad for IPL 2013
- CSK Team Squad for IPL 2013
- KKR Team Squad for IPL 2013
- RR Team Squad for IPL 2013
- 2013 IPL 6 Schedule and Fixture
- King XI Punjab Team Squad for IPL 2013
Pepsi 2013 IPL 6 auction national & international sold players list with prices live updates here with start of team players auctions.
List of players available for IPL auction 2013 here below:
Mumbai Indians release: Richard Levi, Clint McKY, Thissara Perera, Dwayne Smith & Davy Jacobs
Chennai Super Kings release: Doug Bollinger, George Bailey, Joginder Sharma, Scott Styris, Abhinav Mukund & Suraj Randiv
Kolkata Knight Riders release: Chiraj Jaani, Iresh Saxena, Sanju Samson & Jayadev Unadkat.
Rajasthan Royals release: Johan Botha, Paul Collingwood, Owais Shah, Dinesh Chandimal, Alister McDermott
Hyderabad Sunrisers release: Daniel Harris, Darren Bravo, Daniel Christian & Manpreet Gony
Kings XI Punjab release: Stuart Broad, James Faulkner, Romesh Powar & Abhishek Nayar
Pune Warriors India release: Jesse Ryder, Sachin Rana, Callum Ferguson, Nathan McCullum, Steve Smith, James Hopes, Tamim Iqbal, Saurav Ganguly (withdrew), Michael Clarke & Graeme Smith
Delhi Daredevils release: Robin Bist, Ghulam Bodi, Glenn Maxwell, Aaron Finch, Venugopal Rao, Travis Birt, Colin Ingram & Doug Bracewell
Royal Challengers Bangalore release: Mohammad Kaif, Dirk Nannes & Luke Pomersbach
Darren Sammy has put his name in the auction for the first time and his base cost is $100,000. Other players from West Indies include likes of Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Fidel Edwards, Ravi Rampaul, Devendra Bishoo, V Permaul, Ricardo Powell, Kieran Powell, Danza Hyatt, Tino Best and Jerome Taylor.
The English cricketers involved in the IPL auction are Matt Prior and Ravi Bopara while Kevin O’Brien is the only player from non Check playing nation to make it to the list.
Johan Botha of South Africa is the only player who has a reserve cost of $300,000 after they was released from the Rajasthan Royals roster after a poor season. There’s nine players with a base cost of $200,000 including Aaron Finch, Herschelle Gibbs, Matt Prior, Matthew Wade, Glenn Maxwell, Doug Bollinger, Ryan McLaren, Dirk Nannes and John Hastings.
Each IPL franchise has a wage cap of $12.5 million and can have a maximum of 33 players in their squad, out of which there can be 11 foreign players. Like earlier years, only four abroad players can feature in the playing XI for any match. Fresh all players auction will is slated to held in 2014. IPL Auction Results will be placed here live on the day of the auction.Besides briefing the representatives about the auction date and schedule, the workshop had the IPL organizers making various presentations related to player regulations, sponsors’ obligations, etc.
There are four marquee players in the list, the other two being South African all-rounder Johan Botha and out-of-favour Indian pacer RP Singh, whose base price has been pegged at $100,000 (Rs 53.3 lakh).
Singh was bought by Mumbai Indians last year for $600,000 but after a dismal show of 10 wickets from 11 matches, he was released by the franchise.
While Clarke was previously with Pune Warriors Indians, Ponting played for Kolkata Knight Riders in the first season. Botha, on the other hand, has attracted a base price of $300,000 (Rs 1.6 crore).
The list includes seven Indians, two Englishmen and Irish all-rounder Kevin O’Brien.
Even though Clarke and Ponting have attracted the highest base price but their T20 credentials are not exactly exciting. Clarke retired from the format a couple of years ago, while the 38-year-old Ponting did not quite click with his initial franchise Kolkata Knight Riders.
Darren Sammy, who captained the West Indies in their World Twenty20 Championships triumph last year, will be among the first-timers up for sale. His base price has been set at $100,000.
Among other international players, England’s Matt Prior and Ravi Bopara, both of whom went unsold last season, have a base price of $100,000 and $200,000 (Rs 1.06 crore).
The auction is expected to be a low-key affair owing to lack of star players in the list.
Last year DLF IPL 2012 players auction local and foreign players sold list here.
1. Ravindra Jadeja (India): $2 million, Chennai Super Kings.
2. Mahela Jayawardene (Sri Lanka): $1.4 million, Delhi Daredevils
3. Vinay Kumar (India): $1 million, Royal Challengers Bangalore
4. Brendon McCullum (New Zealand): $900,000, Kolkata Knight Riders
5. Sunil Narine (West Indies): $700,000, Kolkata Knight Riders
6. Parthiv Patel (India): $650,000, Deccan Chargers
7. Thisara Perera (Sri Lanka): $650,000, Mumbai Indians
8. RP Singh (India): $600,000, Mumbai Indians
9. Brad Hodge (Australia): $475,000, Rajasthan Royals
10. Andre Russell (West Indies): $450,000, Delhi Daredevils
11. Sreesanth (India): $400,000, Rajasthan Royals
12. Mitchell Johnson (Australia): $300,000, Mumbai Indians
13. Muttiah Muralitharan (Sri Lanka): $220,000, Royal Challengers Bangalore
14. Azhar Mahmood (England): $200,000, Kings XI Punjab
15. James Faulkner (Australia): $190,000, Kings XI Punjab
16. Brad Hogg (Australia): $180,000, Rajasthan Royals
17. Ramesh Powar (India): $160,000, Kings XI Punjab
18. Robin Peterson (South Africa): $100,000, Mumbai Indians
19. Darren Bravo (West Indies): $100,000, Deccan Chargers
20. Daniel Harris (Australia): $70,000, Deccan Chargers
21. Marchant de Lange (South Africa): $50,000, Kolkata Knight Riders
22. Herschelle Gibbs (South Africa): $50,000, Mumbai Indians
23. Dinesh Chandimal (Sri Lanka): $50,000, Rajasthan Royals
24. Doug Bracewell (New Zealand): $50,000, Delhi Daredevils
25. Kevon Cooper (West Indies): $50,000, Rajasthan Royals