Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Big Bash Final Live Score 28 Jan, 2015

KFC Big Bash League BBL T20 2015 Winner of Semi Finals played to each other their final match on 28 January, 2015. Here you can find the Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers Big Bash Final Live Score online match ball by ball commentary. After finished the game we will update here full cricket match highlights as soon as possible so stay here. This was the big game in between these two teams, no one want to loss their final title match, so let see which team will be able to get the match victory.

The match will be going to played at Manuka Oval, Canberra and match will be kick off at 08:40 GMT | 19:40 local | 13:40 PKT so dont forget about this big do or die game. The match will be live broadcasting at Sky Sports, Willow tv, Sky Tv, star sports, sportmax and network ten while other all were enjoy with full cricket match text commentary with final match results and scorecard. In below we will update the both teams squads with further match details.

Perth Scorchers recently win from Melbourne Stars their semi final match by 18 runs and qualifying for final match. On the other hand Sydney Sixers performed very outstanding, they win from Adelaide Strikers top team. Now both teams were face to face for a big competition, Adelaide Strikers team top but they lost from Sydney team so they are favorite in today match.

Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Big Bash Final Live Score 28 Jan, 2015

Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers Big Bash Final Live Score 28 Jan, 2015

  • Teams: Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers
  • Date: 28 Jan, 2015
  • Time: 08:40 GMT | 19:40 local
  • Event: KFC BBL 2015

Prediction

After the both teams performance discussion, our point of view Sydney Sixers have 60% chances to win the match & Perth Scorchers have 40% now let see which team will be able to win the match for further latest sports updates stay with us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *