IPL 2012 Schedule: IPL 5 schedule 2011 Fixtures,Time table,Dates ,Matches,Venues
IPL 2012 Schedule Fixtures: After the Successful End of IPL 4 now its time for Next season Preparation.So that’s why BCCI announce the IPL 2012 Schedule 10 month before.
In Last season 10 franchises were the part of game and have great cricket seen in many matches rather then Final game because its was one sided match and CSK become Champion.Ms Dhoni is become most successful captain and player in IPL History.
BCCI announe the IPL 2012 Schedule and Fixture Dates.From their Spokesperson IPL 5 will be start from 4th April 2012 and End on 27th May 2012.There will be 74 matches in 54 Days in 10 Teams.
IPL 2012 Schedule.IPL 5 schedule 2011 Fixtures,Time table,Dates ,Matches,Venues
Yet full Fixtures and Matches details is not announced but when ever its available its updated here.
But its appreciated by many Franchises owner’s that BCCI announce the Opening and Closing Dates of Tournament its beneficial for their Preparations for Next event.
Cast Your VOTE to Your Favorite IPL 2012 Team
IPL 2012 Schedule and IPL 5 Fixtures 2011
When IPL 2012 Schedule and fixtures announced its will be updated here.please stay in touch with this page and enjoy more updated regarding IPL 2012 Season 5.
IPL 5 Schedule 2012 Issued Here Below
More Sports Updates
- » Chennai Super Kings beat Delhi Daredevils by 86 runs to enter IPL 5 final
- » IPL 2012: Chennai vs Delhi Qualifier 2 Live Score Highlights 2012
- » Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL final for first time
- » IPL 2012: Chennai vs Mumbai Eliminator Live Score Match Highlights 23 May
- » IPL 2012: Delhi vs kolkata Qualifier 1 Live Score Highlights 22 May 2012