Australian Micheal Clarke done Triple Century against India in 2nd Test Match at Sydney Cricket Ground SCG on 5th Jan 2012.Now Clark in Table of Triple Centuries and on the Position 14th but in Australia on 4th.
Michael Clarke could only surmise Australia’s chances of victory. In declaring on 329 not out after a stand of 334 with Michael Hussey, Clarke gave his side half the match to round up India a second time, and had taken two choice wickets in the form of Virender Sehwag and Rahul Dravid before the close.
Micheal Clarke Said That
“I don’t think it’ll sink in properly until we win the Test match,” Clarke said. “That’s why we play, that was my goal walking out there today. Don’t get me wrong, I’m stoked that I’ve managed to make 300-odd runs in this Test match, but the most important thing for me now is we win the Test.
“That was a big part of the reason for my declaration. I spoke to Huss just before we declared and I really wanted him to make 150, he deserved it, and once he got that I thought now we have a 450-run lead, it is a good time to pull up stumps and try to get a couple of wickets tonight.
“I didn’t expect to score 300 in one innings, so the fact I’ve done that I’m stoked, and [as for] all the other records, I’m happy where I sit to be honest.”
More Sports Updates
- » Pakistan Usman Khan added to T20 squad Against Sri Lanka
- » Ashes: England subside quickly on final day in Adelaide to give Australia 2-0 lead
- » Waqar Younis and Adam Gilchrist to be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- » Pakistan Win T20 Match From Afghanistan In Last Over
- » Our bowling with the new ball was not up to the mark: MS Dhoni