India have won the toss and put Australia in to bat in the fourth one-dayer in Mohali on Monday.
India, who are leading the seven-match ODI series 2-1, would be gunning for a treble of triumphs to stretch their lead.
Gautam Gambhir is out of this match due to injury and Virat Kohli will take his place.
The first three matches of the series have been sort of a statement by Dhoni’s men — that they are ready to take over as the top ODI side of the world and incumbent Australia, laid low by a spate of injuries, does not look in a position to halt their rampaging hosts.
So far, India have displayed the consistency that is the hallmark of every great team and bouncing back after losing the series opener speaks volume of their resilience.
India: SR Tendulkar, V Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh, SK Raina, V Kohli, MS Dhoni*†, RA Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, A Nehra, P Kumar, I Sharma.
Australia: SR Watson, SE Marsh, RT Ponting*, CL White, MEK Hussey, MC Henriques, MG Johnson, GA Manou†, NM Hauritz, PM Siddle, DE Bollinger.
More Sports Updates
- » Younus Khan will discuss his future with the Pakistan
- » Cricket-West Indies resolve contract row
- » Bangalore Royal Challengers beat Otago by 80 runs
- » Tendulkar helps India win series
- » Pakistan vs South Africa 2nd ODI Match Live Scorecard 1st Nov 2013